Community Room and Community Closet
The Community Room and Closet will be closed Monday, January 8th.
Stop by and visit our Community Room and Community Closet!
We offer free clothes and gender-affirming apparel from our Community Closet, LGBTQ resources and navigation services, video games, a library, a laptop with internet access for research, work, or job searches, and a safe space for trans and gender-diverse folks to hang out.
- Drop-in Hours:
- Monday: 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm
- Tuesday: 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm
- Wednesday: 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm
- Friday: 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm
- Open to Transhealth patients and clients as well as trans and gender-diverse community members.
- Community Closet: Visit us during drop-in hours or you can make an appointment by emailing email@example.com. Our Community Closet is open to Transhealth patients and clients as well as trans and gender-diverse community members. The closet features clothing, winter materials, shoes, cosmetics, accessories, and other gender-affirming apparel, all free of charge.
Interested in donating to the Community Closet? Please fill out our Donation Request Form. Please DO NOT donate to the Community Closet without first filling out this form and speaking to a Transhealth Community Team staff member.